Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To Utah we go...again ~ July 3rd~

For our 4th of July celebration we (Chloe, Port and Me) were able to be the Butterfield clan.  YEA!  We went swimming at the Good’ol PG pool and then lit “fireworks” at Ted’s parents house, “fireworks” because they were awesome and not exactly legal… which was evedent with the officer showed up to “bare sad news” as he said it.  Of course my brother-in-laws wiggled right out of getting in any real trouble and we all still enjoyed the “legal” fireworks.   Always exciting with the Butterfield’s (smile)
Note:
I have never had some many uneasy and almost glaring looks from my family then when I brought out my camera to take pictures, not so much from the women, but the men, Good-Grief, you would’ve thought I just took away their chocolate ice cream or worse their fishing pole of gun.   At any rate, I got some pictures! We Missed you Ted, thanks for working so hard! LOVE YOU!!!

                                       You see that look!
 
Again. let me emphasize that the women really don't mind the pics

2 comments:

Aleena said...

I like the fireworks story! I'm glad you and Lexie live close and can visit each other more now! By the way, how did Porter break his arm? I have to admit when I saw him wearing a cast at Bear Lake the first thing I thought (with relief) was "Oh good, someone else who has a young child with a broken arm!" You know Lea has broken her arm 4 times before the age of 5.

Our Sweet Life said...

We are so glad we got to see you guys during your trip. We miss you and send our love.