Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bear Lake ~ July 5th-10th

For over 35 years my family has been going to Bear Lake for our family reunion, and consistently, a few of my mom's brothers (with families) come every year as well. It was a magical place for me as a child and now it's a wonderful and very exhausting place as a mother. I LOVE IT!
 Sure there's a whole condo to sit, but let's face, wherever mom is, we are!
 
Brother Swen            Brother Sam

 My sister Alexis!         My sister-to-be Hillary!
Swen was such a help with me being w/o Ted, thanks!

Of course there is Volley-ball!!!  I never get to play as much as I want or used to as a youth, but a couple hours was good enough.





 On the Go




 At the beach




These kids run-run-run most the time, there are moments when a movie is just what the doctor ordered.


Our Favorite Things Party
SO FUN!



Last year was the first ever Bear Lake TRI, in which my cousin Danny instituted and I believe will be apart of our reunion from now on.  The competition between family is always exhilarating.  It was a blast!  Great Job setting up this year Trevor, it was a great route!


                            The winner...Paul the super athlete!

Family Games


This represents the saltin' challenge... hee hee
right.... you don't want to know....


Thanks Mom and Dad for an AWESOME and well worth the drive vacation!

2 comments:

Aleena said...

Great Pictures Allie! Especially those action shots of the triathlon! Bear Lake is always a blast!

suds2004 said...

I love this post! No wonder you are such a great gal, what a fun family you have!!