Three years old...CRAZY!
~She even looks a little unsure about the age change~
We had SO much fun and Chloe really enjoyed being doted on all day :) A couple weeks ago we went bowling with Ted's fellow peers from school and Chloe really enjoyed it. She very thoughtful expressed to Ted one night, "Dad, I'd really like to go bowling again, I did okay, but I think I can do better next time". (SWEET! I love the competitiveness coming through :D). So, no surprise to us that her birthday request was to go bowling. In retrospect, I think her first bowling experience was successful due to the fact that the Arcade was on the other side of the building. We weren't so lucky this time, she enjoyed bowling... long enough to bowl 2 frames, then it was, "Porter can do it now", and we lost her to the flashing lights and the fun sounds of the Arcade. Oh well, she had fun and Ted had fun getting some good practice on his game with bowling his and her game . Porter loved bowling as well, but soon joined Chloe in the discovery of the amazement of the"kid casino".Chloe, we love you so much and are so very grateful for the light and joy you bring into our lives, we are SO lucky to have you around!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Chloe.!!!! she is so sweet!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! I can't believe she's so big!
Wow, so much fun! I can't believe she's three, i didn't expect her to grow while i was gone for two of those years...or something..;)
Happy Birthday Chloe! I can't believe how big shes gotten!
Happy Birthday Chloe! Wow, Allie, she is so beautiful - watch out boys!
I know you understand my plight(sp)more than anyone. Its amazing what working at a storage facility exposes to you, and the lessons you have learn. Its definitely a learning experience. How long did you work at yours? How many units did you have?
Love the blog's new look! Happy Bday Chloe! Sounds like a fun time. She really is looking so grown up. Her cake looks delicious. I'm totally craving a piece of My Little Pony cake right now!
Happy Birthday Chloe! I think it is safe to say that she has her mom's beautiful eyes! I love the new blog look too!
Post a Comment