Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A visit from Dad!

The end of June Ted was able to come and visit and boy-o-boy did we keep busy while he was here (I'm pretty sure the kids got to bed after 11pm every night).  We saw family, went on a promised hike to Stewart Falls, played in the play-pool and enjoyed fireworks at the Stadium of Fire.
I wasn't of the mind set to take tons of pictures, but I at least got some.



The Stadium of Fire was exciting, but it was a lot to ask of such young kids.  It started out HOT and ended late...which made for some unhappiness.  We loved being there with Ted's family and we're so grateful for such a wonderful memory.




3 comments:

Tom and Tara Lyman said...

Hey Alli,

my name is tara. I'm from South Bend. My husband is a first year pod. resident. We just had Ted for dinner. Nice guy. He likes motorcycles, that makes for an even cooler dude.
Anyway, he gave me your blog address, hope that's okay with you. Mine is tomandtara.blogspot.com you can check us out. I hope this year goes well for you guys. All of last year is so fresh in my mind. I really do think 4th year is the hardest. It's the mental battle of not getting to unwind every night with your best friend. Wow, this is long...
okay, ciao!

Tom and Tara Lyman said...

THis is funny we are communicating via comments on our blogs.

So, through the grape vine I thought I got word back that you thought I was a weirdo. Well, I am partially, but anyway, so last night when Ted came over I told him that...and I didn't even check my blog. LAME. maybe next time I'll check my blog before believing what I think I hear. Yeash. Anyway, thanks for the comment.
Ted's a good guy. I know things will work out, but the wait till January is ANNOYING and can drive anyone mad, especially if your husband doesn't have weighted opinons. Anywho, now you have my blog. Contact any time, any question and hope life goes well.
ps-make the mad dash to Boston!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your picture at the top of your blog... so beautiful! i miss your smiling face!