Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe ~ 4 Years Old!

After a fortunate snowstorm that delayed Ted's scheduled flight on her birthday, we're able to celebrate all together on her actual birthday! 



Chloe's first birthday wish was to celebrate her birthday with her cousin's. So, after Ted left early the next day, the kids and I headed up to Davenport to celebrate Chloe's "real birthday".
My sister Alexis made the party possible by providing the decorations and games (THANK YOU!)
Per Chloe's request, she wanted a "Pony-Princess" party.  I wasn't sure what she meant by this and finally asked her what her expectations were and what exactly a pony-princess party consisted of.  Thankfully, her reply was, "having princesses and ponies on my cake".  
I can do that.

 



 After looking online for weeks on what kind of cake to do, this was the outcome...
good enough for me.



 The cake was fun to look, but the cake was much more fun to lick and mess-up for the kids!  It was hilarious and pure enjoyment for them


 The finished...FINISHED product.

8 comments:

Cassie said...

the cake looked great! happy bday to chloe!

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! What a cake, Allie! Great job! That's so great that you were able to have a party at Alexis' house.

The Fishback Fam said...

Way to go on the cake- it is adorable!! I can't believe how big Chloe and Porter are- they both are looking so grown up to me! Love ya!

Mom H. said...

Thanks,Allie! The pics help me feel a part of the celebration. The cake is amazingly fun! And look at that table full of some of the cutest kids ever!

Elise said...

I love her party theme. And what an amazing cake. What perfect, pretty princess wouldn't be pleased? She is such a sweetheart.

Hansen's Fantastic Five! said...

Allie great job on the cake! It looks amazing! I coulnt wait to see it. Looks like cloe had the time of her life for her4th birthday! Happy belated birthday cloe! We miss you guys.

Everyday Art said...

What a party! And what an awesome cake! Of course, awesome mom = awesome bdays for little kidderoos. :) miss you!
-Jaime

this is audrey said...

I can't believe you have a 4-year old!